As a hospitality organization and risk management professional, you need to feel confident that the property you manage or own is adequately protected at all times. It includes being assured that your financial assets and well-being are best protected from the inevitable claim or lawsuit that often arise from property management and/or property ownership. It includes being secured that there are no hidden traps within your insurance policies that reduce or eliminate the amount of indemnity your organization receives at time of loss, which can have an untimely impact. It includes having certainty that your property damage claims are tactically and correctly reported to the insurer in such a way that it minimizes any claim disputes or payment delays, while in addition managing a claims potentially adverse impact on future renewals. It includes being poised that your organization’s loss control and claims advocacy resources are best positioned to minimize, or even eliminate, the bearing of fraudulent, opportunistic claims against your organization that only serve to drive up your insurance costs. It encompasses not only being assured that all of your contractual agreements contain proper insurance requirements, indemnity & hold harmless arrangements, and limitations of liability that best protect your organization, but also assurance the other party’s insurance coverage actually meet the agreed upon terms, which unfortunately, often times is not the case.
In addition, hospitality employers will also face challenging business and personnel issues such as those related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), diverse workforces, guest injuries, infectious disease, loss of reputation, environmental exposures and more.
From safeguarding your commercial property against severe property and business income loss to protecting it against the impact of high frequency or high severity liability claims, The Hotaling Group provides the expertise, marketing strategy and resources to best keep your bottom line protected. We understand the specific issues facing the Hospitality industry which is why The Hotaling Group has grown to be a valued partner to domestic and multi-national hospitality organizations. Since no two hospitality properties are perfectly alike with respects to location, layout, amenities, events, guest capacity, demographics and other important variables, we specialize in forming a custom risk profile for each location and incorporate this information into the insurance placement and loss control program.
At The Hotaling Group, we truly provide you with a wealth of comprehensive insurance solutions, risk management, loss control and risk financing alternatives to maximize funds from your operations for a broad range of hospitality organizations including but not limited:
- Domestic and multi-national resort chains
- Conference Centers
- Banquet Halls
- Golf courses
- Event Planning
- Restaurants & Bars
- Specialty Entertainment Venues
- Other Hospitality related businesses
Our experts can help you in the following areas:
- Expert insurance program and policy construction
- Multi-layered insurance programs
- Alternative risk financing
- Comprehensive loss control programs
- Master Policies with International Program Placements
- Market intelligence updates
- Location specific property and Liability exposure analysis, risk identification and treatment
- Assistance with your lender, vendor and service provider insurance, contracts and compliance
- Expert proficiency in the placement of General Liability, Property, Equipment Breakdown, Boiler & Machinery, Auto Liability, Crime, Directors & Officers liability, Workers Compensation and a full scope of Property & Casualty insurance coverages.
- Comprehensive and fully explained due diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Other tailored insurance services
Simply put, our team of experts, become your team of experts and further we help organization best achieve its organizational and mission objectives through the proper mitigation and efficient transfer of risk.